Home arrow Guide of Íllora arrow Enherence arrow Church of Dolores - Alomartes
Church of Dolores - Alomartes

Translated to english, Dolores means pain, so well known as the church of pains, the temple dates of the year 1781, corresponding its edificacion to neolitic styles.

Under the direction of an arquitect called Francisco Aguado. The floor is of greek cross, with a sealing where the light comes through small holes which are half circuled. The front of the church is organized from a vain one aditelt, with a borbonic shield and a vain one half circuled that culminate in a retea of fronton, the extern appearance can be recalled in some elements to churches of Montefrio and Algarinejo, for example in the disposition of the roof, among parts which are conserved inside emphasizes the adoration of the shepherds, of Juan Melgarejo, dated in 1703.


< Prev