This is one of the most beautiful houses in Íllora and was built between 1890 and 1917 in an attractive neomudejar style. It was built by indian people from Cuba. The property boats beautiful spacious roman gardens giving an attractive view point from the house and also on its entrance.
The romantic gardens also encompass both english and french styles while the house itself is on two levels. The entrance has got a large gate and the front of the house has symetrical proportioned windows. Inside there is a chapel in the neogothic style. Inside the house there are interesting objects from the beginning of the twentieth century including a cupboard
once belonged to the empress Victoria Eugenia